Winners of the Barrel Theory raffle have been notified by email. Be sure to double check your junk mail. If you received the winning email, you now have the chance to purchase our third anniversary bottle set! Please read closely and all the way through the information below.
- Just because you won the raffle does not mean that you automatically have the bottles. Bottle sets must be purchased through Eventbrite.
- You must use a web browser to access the link. Do not access the link using the Eventbrite app because it will not work. If you’re on mobile and you have the Eventbrite app installed you will need to bypass the app by long pressing on “attend event” and selecting “open in browser”.
- All bottle sets must be purchased by 9 a.m. on Monday, September 14th. Late purchases will not be permitted.
- Limit of one bottle set per person.
- Bottle sets cost $115 (+taxes & Eventbrite fees) which will be paid in advance through the online ticket purchase.
- Winners have been randomly assigned a 6 day designated time window for curbside bottle pick up. Please come to pick up your bottle set within your designated window so the team can uphold its effective and efficient curbside process.
- Curbside hours have been temporarily extended for bottle pick up and will be from 11 a.m to 6 p.m. beginning Monday, September 14.
- NO PROXIES allowed. If somebody who is not you comes to pick up your bottle set, we will cancel your order.
- When picking up your pre-purchased bottle set, a physical or digital Eventbrite ticket and matching ID must be presented.
- Ticket holders must also present a valid 21+ ID to be eligible to pick up bottles.
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Can I pick up crowlers when I come get my bottle set?
Absolutely. Crowlers are available for online ordering and curbside pick up through our website. Check our availability and place an order here. Not through Eventbrite because of extra fees.
How does curbside pick up work?
Pull up, call us at 651-600-3422, and provide us with your name and vehicle description. Your beer will be brought out to you. Please park in front of the brewery door on the eastbound side of 7th Street.
- You’ll notice “No Parking” on the meter directly in front of us, please park there. We paid for those spots to be blocked off to make things easier for everyone.
Thank you to all who participated in the raffle and more importantly, thank you for your support these last three years! Though things were very different this time around, we know that better days are coming for all of us. We can’t wait to see you again and hope to do this in person next time around!View All News