Soooo maybe we’re a little bit late… but we are finally ready to release our “anniversary” beers! As you know, our theory is that it’s better to wait and release beer when it’s ready and to our standards, rather than to rush it for an occasion. We are really pleased with how these turned out and think you will be too.
Below are all the details regarding the latest bottle release from Barrel Theory Beer Company. This triple bottle release will be different than any in the past, so please read all the way through.
The Barrel Theory team will be releasing the following bottles as a three bottle set:
- Third— barrel aged Imperial Stout aged in vanilla bourbon barrels with vanilla beans (12% abv). Brewed in collaboration with Lua Brewing in celebration of our third anniversary.
- Barrel Aged Island Fudge— barrel aged Imperial Stout with hazelnut and coffee aged in W.L. Weller bourbon barrels for 14 months (11% abv). Brewed in collaboration with Three Chiefs Brewing Co.
- Barrel Aged Coconut Ice Cream Social—barrel aged Imperial Stout with strawberries, vanilla, cacao, marshmallow, and coconut aged in mix of W.L. Weller bourbon barrels for 12-18 months (12.5% abv). This one is a twist on our previously released Ice Cream Social that we decided to add in toasted coconut on top of the neapolitan inspired flavors.
What do I need to know?
- This bottle release will be held as a public, randomized raffle.
- Raffle tickets will be available for purchase on our website starting at 6 p.m. Tuesday, September 8 though 10 p.m. Thursday, September 10.
- Tickets will cost $1.
- Only one raffle ticket purchase per person. BUT if you buy any crowlers with your raffle ticket, each crowler purchased will be counted as an additional entry in the raffle.
- Anyone attempting to enter multiple times will have all entries removed from the lottery.
- Raffle winners will be notified and sent an email containing a link to a private Eventbrite event to purchase a bottle set ticket starting 12 p.m. Friday, September 11 and will have until midnight Sunday, September 13 to complete the purchase.
- Winners will be randomly assigned a designated to a 6 day pickup window for bottle pick up and do not have a choice in which window they are assigned. The pick up windows will be September 14-19 and September 21-26. Please come to pick up your bottles within your designated window so our team can uphold its effective and efficient curbside pick up process.
- Limit of one three-pack of bottles (750ml) per person.
- Three-packs of bottles cost $115 (+taxes & Eventbrite fees) which will be paid in advance through the online ticket purchase.
Can someone else pick up my bottles?
Nah, no proxies. If somebody who is not you comes to pick up your bottles, we will cancel your order.
How many three-packs of bottles for the public are there?
Was lactose added to any of these beers?
Nope, none of them.
Why are you doing a raffle?
We’ve run this process with our last couple of bottle releases, and it has worked smoothly for staff and customers alike. As far as online releases go, we’ve learned that the game of seeing who can click the fastest on the internet is not a fun one to play. This is an equal opportunity way to do it.
Where will the raffle money go?
All proceeds from the raffle tickets will be donated to Vote.org— a nonpartisan, nonprofit organization that uses technology to simplify political engagement, increase voter turnout, and strengthen American democracy.
Thank you for your patience and continued support!View All News