Below are all the details regarding the latest bottle release from Barrel Theory Beer Company.
On Monday, June 22, the Barrel Theory team will be releasing Barrel Aged Threat Level Midnight—an Imperial Stout aged in maple cognac & bourbon barrels with maple, coffee, and vanilla.
Given the circumstances, things will be a bit different this time around. Please read closely to learn the new release process:
What do I need to know?
- This bottle release will be held as a public, randomized raffle.
- Raffle tickets will be available for purchase on our website starting at 6 p.m. Wednesday, June 17 until 10 p.m. Friday, June 19.
- Tickets will cost $1.
- Only one raffle entry per person.
- Winners will be randomly selected.
What is Threat Level Midnight?
It’s back. And it’s the best it has ever been.
Barrel Aged Threat Level Midnight is an Imperial Stout aged in a blend of maple cognac barrels and a W.L. Weller single barrel that came from our friends at DeVine Liquors in River Falls, Wisconsin.
Then we treated it with Vermont maple syrup, Spyhouse coffee, and vanilla. These flavors come together nicely for a smooth caramel, fresh coffee, and cognac-forward experience.
What’s the ABV?
How many bottles for the public are there?
Was lactose added to this beer?
Why are you doing a raffle?
We tried this process for the first time with our last bottle release, and it worked smoothly for staff and customers alike. As far as online releases go, we’ve learned that the game of seeing who can click the fastest on the internet is not a fun one to play. This is an equal opportunity way to do it.
Where will the raffle money go?
All proceeds from the raffle tickets will be donated to The Minnesota Healing Justice Network—a collaborative network of community healers and health care providers that centers the wellness of Black and Brown families through mutual aid, health equity, and solidarity.
I won! Now what? PLEASE READ CLOSELY.
- Raffle winners will be sent an email containing a link to a private Eventbrite event to purchase a bottle ticket starting noon Saturday, June 20 and will have until midnight Sunday, June 21.
- Just because you won the raffle does not mean that you automatically have a bottle. Bottles must be purchased through Eventbrite.
- Please use a web browser to access the link. Do not access the link using the Eventbrite app because it likely will not work.
- Limit of one bottle (750ml) per person.
- Bottles cost $35 (+Eventbrite fees) which will be paid in advance through the online ticket purchase.
- Bottles must be picked up curbside at Barrel Theory between Monday, June 22 and Saturday, June 27. We are open from noon to 6 p.m.
- NO PROXIES allowed. Why? Because supporting local goes both ways.
- When picking up your pre-purchased bottle, a physical or digital Eventbrite ticket and matching ID must be presented.
- Ticket holders must also present a valid 21+ ID to be eligible to pick up bottle.
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Can I pick up crowlers when I come get my bottle?
Absolutely. Crowlers are available for online ordering and curbside pick up through our website. Check our availability and place an order here. Not through Eventbrite because of extra fees.
How does curbside pick up work?
Pull up, call us at 651-600-3422, and provide us with your name and vehicle description. Your beer will be brought out to you. Please park in front of the brewery on the eastbound side of 7th Street.
Does Barrel Theory miss me?
We are never not missing you. We appreciate your unwavering support and hope you enjoy this one as much as we do!
View All News