Uncompromising passion for beer and community.
Our taproom offers a variety of rotating styles of fresh beer brewed on-site.
To Go Beer:
We most often have beer to take home in 750ml Crowlers–be sure to check our Beer page for what’s on tap and available to take home as it is updated to-the-minute.
We do not provide food at Barrel Theory, but you may bring in your own food, order food from surrounding places, or have it delivered. We have many terrific neighboring restaurants including Saint Dinette, Bulldog Lowertown, Dark Horse, Urban Wok, Big River Pizza Kitchen, and many more.
We do not take reservations for tables in the taproom or on the patio–seating is on a first come basis. Barrel Theory has limited taproom capacity (roughly 70 seated/90 standing) and may not be able to accommodate very large groups during busy days/times. If you plan on bringing in a large group of 15 or more, do us a favor and shoot us an email email@example.com.
Our taproom is available for rent on Mondays when we are closed to the public. We do not have private space for rent. For taproom rental inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking for something even bigger? Please contact the Earl & Wilson event center on the 3rd floor of our building.
The MN Department of Agriculture does not allow dogs in our establishment according to the Minnesota Food Code which applies to brewery taprooms in the city of Saint Paul. Licensed service dogs are permitted, of course. Our patio is accessed through the taproom past the production area therefore we also cannot have dogs on the patio. We appreciate your understanding.
Other things to know:
- We do not offer free samples of beer. Instead, we offer 4 oz pours of all our beers for purchase. It’s the most efficient way for everyone involved. Trust us.
- To maintain quality of our beer, we pre-fill our own Crowlers and do not fill any growlers from the tap.
- We have an abundance of metered street parking surrounding us. Use the Passport Parking app on your phone, even at coin meters. Click here for more information on parking.
- While we do allow children in our taproom, our focus here is beer. We reserve the right to limit attendance for special events to 21+. If you require a changing station, head over and see our neighbors at Dark Horse Bar & Eatery.
- Get at us on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) for all sorts of happenings, releases, and questions you may have. It is the best way to stay current and informed.
We look forward to welcoming you to Barrel Theory Beer Company.