Uncompromising passion for beer and community.
Our taproom offers a variety of rotating styles of fresh beer brewed on-site.
We often have beer to take home in 750ml Crowlers and swing-top growlers—be sure to check our Beer page for what’s on tap and available to take home as it is updated frequently. We will eventually have a food window with a selection of items from Dark Horse next door until then, you may order food from them and bring it over or order/bring in food.
We do not take reservations for tables in the taproom or on the patio and seating is on a first come basis. Barrel Theory has limited taproom capacity and may not be able to accommodate very large groups. If you plan on bringing in a large group of 20 or more, do us a favor and shoot us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for a space for a private event? We may be able to help. Our taproom is available for rent Mondays and Tuesdays. For taproom and event space inquiries, email email@example.com.
Other things to know:
- Public tours currently aren’t available but may in the near future.
- Dogs? We love them but ask kindly that you leave them at home. The layout of our production area isn’t conducive for furry companions in the taproom or on the patio (except for service dogs, of course).
- We do not offer free samples of beer. Instead, we offer 4 oz pours of all our beers for purchase. It’s the most efficient way for everyone to find what they like.
- To maintain quality of our beer, we pre-fill our own growlers/Crowlers and do not fill other growlers from the tap.
- While we do allow children in our taproom, our focus here is beer and you must be 21+ to consume it. We also reserve the right to limit attendance for special events to 21+.
- Get at us on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) for all sorts of happenings, releases, and questions you may have. It is the best way to stay current and informed.
We look forward to welcoming you to Barrel Theory Beer Company.