Uncompromising passion for beer and community.
Sheeeeeesh, we’ve missed you! We’ve been counting down the days and feel absolutely beside ourselves to have you back.
How to Visit
If you plan to visit us (which you should), please read the following:
- All tables are available on a walk-in basis only, no reservations are being taken at this time.
- Maximum party size of four (4) people. Yes, this includes children.
- All guests are required to wear a mask when not seated.
- Outside food is welcome and encouraged! Supporting other local places while you drink beer is rad.
- No pets please. We love them, but we aren’t allowed to have them in our brewery 🙁
- The patio is not heated or covered, so check that weather app and dress accordingly!
- Crowlers are available to-go on a walk-in basis during taproom hours. Online ordering has been discontinued.
- If you still require curbside pick up for crowlers, please call us during taproom hours and we will make it happen.
We look forward to welcoming you with the comfortable and tasteful experience that we always provide, it’s just going to look a bit different for the time being. Please join us in adhering to safety guidelines throughout your visit to assure good times are had by all.
We appreciate the copious amount of love and support throughout this journey of a year. Each crowler purchased—whether via curbside or from your local liquor store—is what made this re-opening a possibility. Thank you for drinking with us!