Hey! We’re ready for our next bottle release.
On Sunday, February 11th, head brewer Timmy Johnson and the team at Barrel Theory are super excited to debut El Gato Diablo, a Mexican Stout with vanilla, cacao, ancho & pasilla chiles, and cinnamon. It’s roasty, it’s sweet, it’s spicy, it’s what you’re looking for. The beer will be available in 750ml bottles and on tap while supplies last. The beer clocks in at 9% ABV.
What Do I need to know?
- We will open our doors at noon as usual
- Come to the ORDER HERE line to purchase a bottle
- Limit 1 bottle per person
- Bottles are $15 each–cash or card
- Member Society members will have their bottle held and available for purchase for 30 days following the release (member discount will be applied)
Any other questions?
How many bottles are there?
Not many hence the 1 bottle limit
What if I don’t get a bottle?
If there are any unclaimed member bottles following the 30 days, we will let you all know via social media.
When’s the next bottle release?