4th Anniversary already? Oh how the time flies, suppose we better release another anniversary bottle set to commemorate!
Below are all the details regarding the 4th Anniversary bottle release from Barrel Theory Beer Company. This triple bottle release is like a couple we’ve done in the past, but please read through the details.
The Barrel Theory team will be releasing the following three 750ml bottles as a three bottle set:
- Fourth— barrel aged Imperial Stout aged in bourbon and vanilla bourbon barrels for 18 months and conditioned on pecans, coconut, vanilla, chocolate, and cinnamon (12.0% ABV). Brewed in collaboration with 8th State Brewing in celebration of our fourth anniversary.
- Riddles In The Dark— barrel aged Imperial Stout conditioned on a massive amount of coconut and pistachios (13.3% ABV). This is a barrel aged version of Pistachio Melange and the base stout is blended from a mix of 16 and 29 month aged bourbon barrels.
- Birkin Bag—Imperial Stout with maple, cinnamon, vanilla, and french toast donuts (12.5% ABV). This one is not barrel aged, but we loved it too much the first time around to not bring it back in a bottle format.
What do I need to know?
- This bottle release will only be available through pre-purchased Eventbrite tickets.
- Eventbrite tickets will go on sale at 6:00 pm on Wednesday, June 23rd
- Tickets must be purchased here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/4th-anniversary-bottle-release-tickets-160614876419
- Cost of the bottle set is $100 + taxes and fees.
- Bottle set is only available for pickup on Saturday, June 26th from 9am – 11am. We will not hold bottles, so please do not purchase a ticket if you’re unable to pick up your bottles on the morning of the 26th!
- Limit is 1 set per person. Anyone attempting to purchase multiple sets will have ALL bottle set purchases voided.
- When picking up purchased bottle set, a physical or digital Eventbrite ticket and matching ID must be presented. Ticket holders must present a valid 21+ ID to be eligible to pick up your bottles.
- Tickets are non-transferable
- All 3 beers will be available on tap when we open at 12pm on Saturday, June 26th.
Can someone else pick up my bottles?
No proxies. If somebody who is not you comes to pick up your bottles, we will cancel your order.
How many three-packs of bottles for the public are there?
Was lactose added to any of these beers?
Nope, none of them.
Thank you everyone for your support over the last year, we can’t wait to see you all soon!View All News