All the details you need to know on the latest bottle release from Barrel Theory.
On Saturday, November 23rd, head brewer Timmy Johnson and the team at Barrel Theory will release bottles of 100% That Witch, a Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout with Stroopwafels & Caramel.
This beer was a collaboration brew made with our friends at Witch Hunt. The Witch Hunt mission is to foster professional pathways for under-represented individuals or groups in craft brewing through education.
WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- This is a public, ticketed event
- Ticket link will go live at Noon CST on Monday, November 18th.
- Ticket link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/barrel-theory-100-that-witch-bottle-release-tickets-81810325887
- Limit 1 bottle per person
- Bottles are $30 (+Eventbrite fees) paid in advance through the online ticket purchase
- Bottles purchased online must be picked up at the Barrel Theory taproom on Saturday November 23rd from 9:00-11:00 am
- When picking up purchased bottle, a physical or digital Eventbrite ticket and matching ID must be presented–NO PROXIES Ticket holders must present a valid 21+ ID to be eligible to pick up your bottle.
- Tickets are non-transferable
- 100% That Witch will be on draft in the taproom and available in 4 & 10 oz pours when we open the doors for regular business on Saturday November 23rd.
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
How many bottles for the public are there?
What is 100% That Witch?
It’s an Imperial Stout aged in bourbon barrels then conditioned on a whole bunch of stroopwafel cookies and caramel. Cookies and caramel add just a touch of sweetness, but the barrel is front and center in this stout.
What’s the ABV?
Can I buy Crowlers, tap beer, or other merch during the 9:00-11:00 am bottle release/pickup window?
No. You may only pick up your purchased bottle of 100% That Witch during this time. If you are a Member Society member who was able to purchase one of the public sale bottles online, you may also pick up and pay for your member bottle during this time.
Can I hang out in the taproom after I pick up my bottle?
No. Once you make your purchase, you must leave the taproom until we open for regular business.
Will you fill Crowlers of 100% That Witch?
No. Only these 750ml bottles.
What else do I need to know?
As a note our Eventbrite releases have historically sold out quickly, if you want to speed up the process an account can be created prior and can be beneficial with a quicker checkout.