Barrel Aged Black Lotus Bottle Release
Bottle Release · Taproom
All the details you need to know on the latest bottle release from Barrel Theory.
On Saturday, December 1st, head brewer Timmy Johnson and the team at Barrel Theory will release bottles of Barrel Aged Black Lotus, a barrel-aged Imperial Milk Stout with coconut.
WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Door opens at 10:30am for bottle purchasing
- Limit 2 bottles per person
- Bottles are $30, cash or card, no discounts
- Current Member Society members will have their bottles set aside and held for purchase in the taproom during regular taproom hours starting on 12/1 and up to 30 days following the release (member discount will be applied)
- BA Black Lotus will be on draft in the taproom and available in 4 & 10 oz pours when we open the doors for regular business on 12/1
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
How many bottles for the public are there?
What’s the ABV?
What if I can’t make the release and I’m not a member?
If there are any unclaimed member bottles following the 30 days, we will let everyone know via social media.
Can I buy Crowlers, tap beer, or other merch during the 10:30am bottle release?
No. You may only purchase bottles of BA Black Lotus bottle during this time.
Can I hang out in the taproom after I purchase my bottle?
No. Once you make your purchase, you must leave the taproom until we open for regular business.
Will you fill Crowlers of BA Black Lotus?
No. Only these 750ml bottles.
What kind of barrels did this beer age in?
Heaven Hill bourbon barrels.
What else do I need to know?
Just know that we appreciate your patronage so very much. If you choose to line up, please be respectful of our neighbors, keep noise to a minimum, keep the sidewalks clear and accessible to the public, and please clean up after yourself.
View All News