All the details you need to know on the latest bottle release from Barrel Theory.
On Saturday, November 3rd, head brewer Timmy Johnson and the team at Barrel Theory will release bottles of Barrel Aged El Gato Diablo, a barrel-aged Imperial Stout with cinnamon, vanilla, cacao, & peppers.
WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Door opens at 10:30am for bottle purchasing
- Limit 2 bottles per person
- Bottles are $30, cash or card, no discounts
- Current Member Society members will have their bottles held and available for purchase in the taproom during regular taproom hours starting on 11/3 and up to 30 days following the release (member discount will be applied at purchase)
- BA El Gato Diablo will be on draft in the taproom and available in 4 & 10 oz pours when we open the doors for regular business on 11/3
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
How many bottles for the public are there?
How much will be available on tap in the taproom?
It should last through the weekend.
What’s the ABV?
What if I can’t make the release and I’m not a member?
If there are any unclaimed member bottles following the 30 days, we will let everyone know via social media.
Can I buy Crowlers, tap beer, or other merch during the 10:30am bottle release?
No. You may only purchase bottles of BA El Gato Diablo bottle during this time.
Can I hang out in the taproom after I purchase my bottle?
No. Once you make your purchase, you must leave the taproom until we open for regular business.
Will you fill Crowlers of BA Gato?
No. Only these 750ml bottles.
Will you do a run of El Gato hoodies again?
Yes. Available for purchase following the bottle release in the taproom.
View All News