Barrel Aged Slime Green Paint Bottle Release
Below are all the details regarding the latest bottle release from Barrel Theory Beer Company.
On Monday, May 4, the Barrel Theory team will be releasing Barrel Aged Slime Green Paint, Peanut Butter Inside—a Barrel Aged Imperial Stout with peanut butter and peanut butter cups.
Given the circumstances, things will be a bit different this time around. Please read closely to learn the new release process:
What do I need to know?
- This bottle release will be held as a public, randomized raffle.
- Raffle tickets will be available for purchase on our website starting at 6 p.m. Saturday, April 25 until 6 p.m. Tuesday, April 28.
- Tickets will cost $1.
- Only one raffle entry per person.
- Winners will be randomly selected.
What is Slime Green Paint, Peanut Butter Inside?
Rejoice! Your clarion calls have been heard. A staff and fan favorite is back, but this time we gave it the royal treatment.
Barrel Aged Slime Green Paint, Peanut Butter Inside is an Imperial Stout aged in bourbon barrels, then conditioned on a whole bunch of peanut butter and peanut butter cups. This one is catered to all the peanut butter lovers out there, but we made sure the chocolate and barrel complement each other nicely throughout.
What’s the ABV?
How many bottles for the public are there?
Was lactose added to this beer?
Can I drink it if I’m allergic to peanuts?
Per our Magic 8 Ball, it’s “Very doubtful.”
Why are you doing a raffle?
There’s just simply not enough bottles to go around this time. After watching some of our other brewery friends go through online releases right now, we’ve learned that the game of seeing who can click the fastest on the internet is not a fun one to play right now. This is the most fair way to do it.
Where will the raffle money go?
All proceeds from the raffle tickets will be donated to the Utepils’ Silver Linings Fund—a nonprofit program developed to help support employees in the hospitality industry who are financially impacted by COVID-19.
I won! Now what?
- Winners will be sent an email containing a link to a private Eventbrite event to purchase a ticket starting noon Wednesday, April 29 and will have until 6 p.m. Sunday, May 3.
- Please use a web browser to access the link. Do not access the link using the Eventbrite app because it likely will not work.
- Limit of one bottle (750ml) per person.
- Bottles cost $35 (+Eventbrite fees) which will be paid in advance through the online ticket purchase.
- Bottles must be picked up curbside at Barrel Theory between Monday, May 4 and Saturday, May 9. We are open from noon to 6 p.m.
- NO PROXIES allowed. Why? Because supporting local goes both ways.
- When picking up your pre-purchased bottle, a physical or digital Eventbrite ticket and matching ID must be presented.
- Ticket holders must also present a valid 21+ ID to be eligible to pick up bottle.
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Can I pick up crowlers when I come get my bottle?
Absolutely. Crowlers are available for online ordering and curbside pick up through our website. Check our availability and place an order here. Not through Eventbrite because of extra fees.
How does curbside pick up work?
Pull up, call us at 651-600-3422, and provide us with your name and vehicle description. Your beer will be brought out to you. Please park in front of the brewery on the eastbound side of 7th Street.
Does Barrel Theory miss me?
Dearly. Hoping peanut butter helps fill the void…