All the details you need to know on the latest bottle release from Barrel Theory.
On Saturday, March 23rd, head brewer Timmy Johnson and the team at Barrel Theory will release bottles of Cocomac, a Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout with coconut, macadamia, cinnamon, and cacao. This beer was brewed in collaboration with Three Chiefs Brewing.
WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- This is a public, ticketed event
- Ticket link will go live at Noon CST on Tuesday, March 19th
- Ticket link: [https://www.eventbrite.com/e/barrel-theory-cocomac-bottle-release-tickets-58654505204]
- Limit 1 bottle per person
- Bottles are $30 (+fees ) paid in advance through the online ticket purchase
- Bottles purchased online must be picked up at the Barrel Theory taproom on Saturday, March 23rd from 9:00-11:00 am
- When picking up purchased bottle, a matching ID must be presented–NO PROXIES Ticket holders must present a valid 21+ ID to be eligible to pick up your bottle.
- Tickets are non-transferable
- Cocomac will be on draft in the taproom and available in 4 & 10 oz pours when we open the doors for regular business on Saturday, March 23rd
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
How many bottles for the public are there?
230 tickets will be available for purchase online
What is Cocomac?
It’s an Imperial Stout aged in Heaven Hill bourbon barrels and conditioned on coconut, macadamia nut, cinnamon, & cacao. This beer was brewed in May of 2018 when the guys from Three Chiefs came to Barrel Theory.
What’s the ABV?
Can I buy Crowlers, tap beer, or other merch during the 9:00-11:00 am bottle release/pickup window?
No. You may only pick up your purchased bottle of Cocomac during this time. If you are a Member Society member who was able to purchase one of the public sale bottles online, you may also pick up and pay for your member bottle during this time.
Can I hang out in the taproom after I pick up my bottle?
No. Once you make your purchase, you must leave the taproom until we open for regular business.
Will you fill Crowlers of Cocomac?
No. Only these 750ml bottles.
What else do I need to know?
Just know that we appreciate your patronage so very much. We are changing up our bottle release to this ticketed system for the safety of our customers. We will eventually return to the first come bottle releases during warmer months. As always, we appreciate your feedback and continued support in our brewery.
View All News