It’s time for the final bottle release of 2021! Here’s all the details you’re going to want to know for the latest bottle release from Barrel Theory Beer Company.
On Sunday, December 26th, the Barrel Theory team will be releasing Dawn Never Breaks—an Imperial Stout aged in Blanton’s and Weller bourbon barrels & conditioned on a blend of 4 different varieties of vanilla.
We’ll be doing this one similar to previous releases, but please read the following:
What do I need to know?
- This bottle release will be sold via Eventbrite tickets only.
- Eventbrite bottle tickets will be available to purchase starting at 6 p.m. Wednesday, December 22nd.
- Tickets can be purchased here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dawn-never-breaks-bottle-release-tickets-231020106357
What is Dawn Never Breaks?
Dawn Never Breaks is an Imperial Stout aged in a blend of Blanton’s and Weller bourbon barrels and conditioned on 4different kinds of vanilla
What’s the ABV?
How many bottles for the public are there?
Was lactose added to this beer?
Will Dawn Never Breaks be on tap?
It sure will! We’ll have Dawn Never Breaks available on tap when we open on Sunday the 26th at noon.
Eventbrite bottle ticket details:
- Bottles purchased via Eventbrite must be picked up at our taproom between Sunday, December 26th and Friday, December 31st.
- Limit of one bottle (750ml) per person.
- Bottles cost $40 (+Eventbrite fees) which will be paid in advance through the online ticket purchase.
- Again, bottles must be picked up at the Barrel Theory taproom between Sunday, December 26th and Friday, December 31st
- Holiday hours for the week of pickup are: Sunday 12-6pm, Tuesday 3-9pm, Wednesday/Thursday 12-9pm, Friday 12-7pm.
- NO PROXIES allowed
- When picking up your pre-purchased bottle, a physical or digital Eventbrite ticket and matching ID must be presented.
- Ticket holders must also present a valid 21+ ID to be eligible to pick up bottle.
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
View All News