Up next to release in our barrel aged family of beers will be “Diabolic Thirst”. This (13%) Imperial Stout was aged in Pin Hook Rye, Eagle Rare, and Austin Nichols barrels ranging from 14-27 months. Inspired by monster cookies, this stout was conditioned on monster cookies from our neighbors at Buttered Tin plus additional butterscotch, peanuts, and chocolate.
- This bottle release will be available through pre-purchased Eventbrite tickets Wednesday December 14th, 12:00pm CST.
- Bottle cost $35 (+Eventbrite fees) which will be paid in advance through the online ticket purchase.
- This is a public, ticketed event.
- Limit is 2 bottles per person.
- Bottle pickup is only available on Saturday, December 17th from 9am – 11am.
- Beer will not be held for future pickup. If you are unable to attend the scheduled pickup time your bottle will be forfeited.
- When picking up a purchased bottle, an Eventbrite ticket (physical or digital) along with a matching ID must be presented.
- PROXIES are allowed. Please ensure they are listed in the comments. Your proxy name cannot be changed.
- ALL ticket holders/proxies must present a valid 21+ ID to be eligible to pick up your bottle.
- Tickets must be purchased here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/diabolic-thirst-bottle-release-tickets-483148368777
Was lactose added to this beers?
Thank you everyone for your support over the last year, we can’t wait to see you all soon!View All News