5th Anniversary? LET’s GO! Wow time flies, suppose we better release another anniversary bottle set to commemorate!
Below are all the details regarding the 5th Anniversary bottle release from Barrel Theory Beer Company. This dual bottle release is like a couple we’ve done in the past, but please read through the details.
The Barrel Theory team will be releasing the following three 750ml bottles as a dual bottle set:
- Fifth — barrel aged Imperial Stout aged in bourbon barrels with oreo, vanilla, and marshmallow. (13.0% ABV).
- Distorted Lullaby— barrel aged Imperial Stout aged in hand-selected barrels by MN Whiskey Elite, with pecans, cacao, and vanilla. (13.0% ABV)
What do I need to know?
- This bottle release will be available through pre-purchased Eventbrite tickets with the remaining bottles available for in person purchasing Saturday June 25th @ 9:00am.
- Eventbrite tickets will go on sale at 12:00 pm on Wednesday, June 22nd
- Tickets must be purchased here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/5th-anniversary-dual-bottle-release-tickets-370551608837
- Cost of the bottle set is $70 + taxes and fees.
- Bottle set is only available for pickup on Saturday, June 25th from 9am – 11am. We will not hold bottles, so please do not purchase a ticket if you’re unable to pick up your bottles on the morning of the 25th!
- Limit is 2 sets per person.
- When picking up purchased bottle set, a physical or digital Eventbrite ticket and matching ID must be presented. Ticket holders/proxies must present a valid 21+ ID to be eligible to pick up your bottles.
- Tickets are non-transferable
- Both beers will be available on tap when we open at 11am on Saturday, June 25th.
Can someone else pick up my bottles?
Proxies are allowed. Please ensure they are listed in the comments. Your proxy name cannot be changed.
Was lactose added to any of these beers?
Nope, none of them.
Thank you everyone for your support over the last year, we can’t wait to see you all soon!View All News