All the details you need to know on the latest bottle release from Barrel Theory.
On Saturday, September 15th, head brewer Timmy Johnson and the team at Barrel Theory will release bottles of What The Fluff, a barrel-aged Imperial Stout with marshmallow fluff & vanilla.
WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Door opens at 10:30am for bottle purchasing
- Limit 1 bottle per person
- Bottles are $30, cash or card, no discounts
- Current Member Society members will have their bottle held and available for purchase in the taproom during regular taproom hours starting on 9/15 and up to 30 days following the release (member discount will be applied during this time)
- What The Fluff will be on draft in the taproom and available in 4 & 10 oz pours when we open the doors for regular business on 9/15
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
How many bottles for the public are there?
How much will be available on tap in the taproom?
Plenty. It will last through the weekend.
What’s the ABV?
What if I can’t make the release and I’m not a member?
If there are any unclaimed member bottles following the 30 days, we will let everyone know via social media.
Can I buy Crowlers, tap beer, or other merch during the 10:30am bottle release?
No. You may only purchase a What The Fluff bottle during this time.
Can I hang out in the taproom after I purchase my bottle?
No. Once you make your purchase, you must leave the taproom until we open for regular business.
Will you fill Crowlers of WTF?
No. Only these 750ml bottles.
What does the WTF bottle look like?